BIG JAKE COTTON T-Shirts Available on BIG JAKE’s Website BigJakeCotton.com. A portion of the proceeds will help raise awareness of and funds for service dogs. Big Jake Cotton is in training to become a... READ MORE
Home: Paws 4 Hope
We Train Hope
We Train Hope
Paws 4 Hope is a non-profit organization that rescues dogs which demonstrate the characteristics and temperament appropriate for service work and trains them to assist people with exceptional needs. These dogs bring hope to our clients. Our clients include children, veterans, active duty soldiers, and other adults. Their disabilities include Autism, Traumatic Brain Injury, Cerebral Palsy, spinal cord injuries, Muscular Dystrophy, Multiple Sclerosis, and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
- Often come from shelters and rescue situations
- Open doors, pick up items, pull wheelchairs, go for help, turn on lights, and know more than 80 other commands
- Assist in programs for humane education, disabilities awareness, character development for at-risk youth, rehabilitation therapy
- Enhance social interaction between people with exceptional needs and their peer groups
- Are fondly referred to as “Soldiers of Hope”
- Is a nonprofit funded by charitable giving
- Does not charge clients for the services we provide
- Provides a valuable service to veterans, children, dogs and our community
- Provides lifetime support for each service dog team
- Offers hope to incarcerated individuals through rehabilitation, and valuable job and living skills .
- Provides incarcerated individuals unique opportunities to make a positive difference in the lives of people with disabilities
We Need Your Help!
A Tiny Service Dog-in-Training Sharing HOPE! 10 pounds of purpose. A heart of compassion. Zeal for life. Loves sticks, socks, chicken livers. Naps on command. Can read. Friends with cats. Shares HOPE!... READ MORE